Tutorials: CXC CSEC math topic- Number Theory
1. A 12 lesson tutorial on number theory.
This is a 12 lesson unit on number theory. Please don't forget to do the problems at the end of the page.
Also, please leave comments on this website if you like the link. If many of you like it, we will keep it, if not, we will remove it.
2. This is an interactive manipulative that you play with. The more you "play" with it, the better you will understand fractions. How fractions work
3. Another interactive manipulative to help you understand fractions."Playing" with these interactive manipulatives help you to become more confident with fractions. More fraction manipulatives
4. An interactive manipulative to test your fraction knowledge. Test yourself with fractions.
5. An interactive manipulative showing you how to add fractions with different denominators (Just look!) Adding fractions exercise.
6. An interactive manipulative teaching how to add fractions. You will need to "play" with the manipulative to get a better understanding of how it works. Adding fractions
7. An interactive manipulative to help you understand equivalent fractions. Equivalent fraction (manipulative)
8. Interactive manipulative showing how to multiply fractions.
Please remember to click on the tab for instructions at the top if you cannot see them when you open the page. Follow these instructions carefully to help you "play" with the manipulative. Multiplying fractions
9. Interactive manipulation to help you visualize the relationship between fractions and percentages. Similarities between fractions and percentages.