CXC Information Technology syllabus online

CXC Information Technology syllabus

Here is an Information Technology exam guide.  

This guide follows very closely the information found in the CXC CSEC Information Technology syllabus.

Here is another helpful website for CXC Information Technology students.

 

 

2.708335
Average: 2.7 (24 votes)
Your rating: None
guest's picture
guest (not verified)
information technology

hello. is there any way i can access cxc pass papers?

guest's picture
guest (not verified)
information techonogly

it was good

guest's picture
cheekz (not verified)
I.T.

hey.. i'm a fifth former... is it true that if u dont do the i.t. sba.. theres no point in doin d actual exam cuz it will still be ungraded ??...

guest's picture
Girl Whose Name You Do Not Know (not verified)
Yes that is true the

Yes that is true the Teacher's always say soo

guest's picture
guest (not verified)
I.T

yep very true.. it goes so for all subjects since the SBA is 30% of the total grade..

guest's picture
guest (not verified)
Thats stupid.

The sba is 30% so what about the other 70%?

guest's picture
guest (not verified)
Information technology

mmhmm its true

guest's picture
guest (not verified)
Yes it makes no point in

Yes it makes no point in doing it for you will be ungraded

guest's picture
guest (not verified)
Looking for the syllabus for

Looking for the syllabus for my girlfriend.

guest's picture
kiran (not verified)
Events are the occurrence of

Events are the occurrence of anything within an operating system. Logs are used to save, create or update events. Event logs are files which records the user’s event while working with windows operating system. Such as log in to windows, user log off, and such other events related to user’s activities. An administrator can create events and these will be recorded in event log files automatically. These recorded events can be viewed by a user at any time

guest's picture
kiran (not verified)
Info technology

This is a free software that will help you in editing and recording audios. You’ll be able to record any type of audio and convert it into DVD or CDs.

guest's picture
Mohammed hussain (not verified)
Information technology

Please sent your exam guide

guest's picture
Annakay (not verified)
principles of accounts

how do you wite up a ledger

guest's picture
Jamion (not verified)
Information technology

Would like to develop a suitable strategy to help students and the wider community to utilize computers efficiently, and to appreciate technology on a whole.

guest's picture
kiran (not verified)
info technology

hye in this website u help alot.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.